Let’s celebrate this awesome Friday with another AMAZING recipe! This time mushrooms are gonna be the star of our plate: spaghetti with mushrooms and garlic cream! Adding of course a little bit of parmesan cheese (cheese is always welcome as you´ve might noticed already).
It was the first time i make this recipe and i loved it! I will probably be making it a lot from now on. As always, you will only need a few ingredients and less than 30 minutes to prepare it (i´m kinda broke right now so i don´t want to spend a lot of money, especially since you can create amazing super cheap meals).
Ingredients ( 2 servings)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 200gr spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml heavy cream
- 250gr mushrooms
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan to taste
- 1 tsp parsley (optional)
- Mince the mushrooms and garlic cloves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions (I like it al dente, so it should be ready in about 7 minutes).
- Meanwhile in a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper, and sauté for about 4 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, stirring for another 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and the parmesan cheese, stirring until everything is well combined.
- Add the parsley and stir once more to combine.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as i do!