Today I’ve made homemade noodles for the very first time! I thought it was gonna be quite difficult, but it actually wasn’t. They were super tasty and flavorful!
If you ever thought about making homemade noodles, this is the time for it! You’ll need only a few ingredients and not a long time.
I’ve seen that many people use pasta makers, but I just cut them with a knife (yeah, maybe they are prettier with the pasta makers, but hey, these ones weren’t bad at all).
- 200 gr. of wheat flour
- 10 gr. of cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda (optional)
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of water (if necessary)
- Add the flour, cornstarch, salt and baking soda in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Beat the eggs and add them little by little, stirring.
- Next we add the oil and work the dough until we get a ball. You can add a tbsp of water, if necessary.
- Wrap the dough in a transparent film and let stand in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- After this time, flour the table and continue working the dough for 5 more minutes.
- With the help of a rolling pin, we extend the dough until its thickness is approximately 1 or 2 millimeters.
- Flour well the entire surface of the dough and fold several times, one layer on another.
- With the help of a knife, we cut the dough into strips of the size that we like.
- Once cut, separate and spread carefully and will be ready to cook.
I got the recipe from this youtube video. I recommend to make these homemade noodles at least once, and you’ll see the difference from the ones you buy in the store! I will make them again for sure 🙂